AICM Prayer Updates
- May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. 1 Corinthians 1:3
- The state of Arizona has closed school through the end of the school year. We are so thankful for the cooperation of our school students and families working with us as we try to continue educating from a distance. A lot of schools are having their students work remotely with electronic options but that is not really a viable option for us. We have chosen to physically deliver schoolwork to our students. One good part about taking work down to the reservation is it has allowed us to check on each family, pray with them and see if there are any other needs we may be able to fill. We also have been taking food down and plan on ramping that up this week. When the children were on campus we fed them 3 good meals per day and now having the children at their homes has added some difficulty with food supplies within their families. Keep us all in your prayers for wisdom, strength and health.
- I would like to ask anyone and especially child sponsors to write an encouraging letter to the students and families and we will deliver them every week. It would be good for them to know that there are people all over the country praying for them.
- We will continue to be praying for all of you. We know that this COVID 19 crisis has made life difficult for everyone. We pray that many will put their faith in Jesus and as life starts to return to normal your churches will be overflowing.
- If you are practicing social distancing or have self-quarantined yourselves take advantage of this time to draw near to God and your family. Take a hard look at the things you and your family are doing and seek God for His direction for your lives. Call your family and friends just to tell them you love them and are praying for them. God can use this time of distancing to bring unity and purpose to you, your family, friends, and to His church.
- - Jeff Cline
As more people are ordering supplies online, remember to order from smile.amazon.com and set American Indian Christian Mission as your charity today.
Last updated: 3/30/20